HomeHome  SearchSearch  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Galaxy GUI v2 Coming Soon - Stay Tuned for Details

how i get my miranda like this one????

View previous topicView next topicGo down
Author Message
dongolo

avatar

Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

From : Portugal
OS : vista home premium

PostSubject: how i get my miranda like this one???? February 7th 2009, 4:39 pm

hi guys i use miranda for a while and i have a question how or what i have to do ... to have a miranda like this one http://metal27.deviantart.com/art/Just-HUD-112081986 ...



mine is like this

if some expert in miranda tongue can explain to me i will apreciate ... i want just the display like that in the first screen
View user profile
Jowol

avatar

CAD Master
CAD Master

From : Canada
OS : Vista T_T

PostSubject: Re: how i get my miranda like this one???? February 7th 2009, 4:45 pm

dongolo wrote:
hi guys i use miranda for a while and i have a question how or what i have to do ... to have a miranda like this one http://metal27.deviantart.com/art/Just-HUD-112081986 ...



mine is like this
if some expert in miranda tongue can explain to me i will apreciate ... i want just the display like that in the first screen

You wont really be able to do it because the skin he use is NFR, but if you dont want that exact skin, you need to get the IEView plugging and a IEView template. Also if you want to remove the picture and the toolbar there's some options in the Miranda options and in the Tabsrmm options.


Last edited by Jowol on February 7th 2009, 6:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user profile
dongolo

avatar

Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

From : Portugal
OS : vista home premium

PostSubject: Re: how i get my miranda like this one???? February 7th 2009, 4:57 pm

i dont want the skin .... i want that display ..... like ballons lol

i have IEView plugging ..... but dont find the IEView template where can i get it??? and how to install???


Last edited by dongolo on February 7th 2009, 5:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user profile
Jowol

avatar

CAD Master
CAD Master

From : Canada
OS : Vista T_T

PostSubject: Re: how i get my miranda like this one???? February 7th 2009, 5:04 pm

search in DA or in MIM pluggings site [link]
View user profile
dongolo

avatar

Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

From : Portugal
OS : vista home premium

PostSubject: Re: how i get my miranda like this one???? February 7th 2009, 5:06 pm

Jowol wrote:
search in DA or in MIM pluggings site [link]


but where i put the files from IEView template ????
View user profile
Jowol

avatar

CAD Master
CAD Master

From : Canada
OS : Vista T_T

PostSubject: Re: how i get my miranda like this one???? February 7th 2009, 5:16 pm

dongolo wrote:
Jowol wrote:
search in DA or in MIM pluggings site [link]


but where i put the files from IEView template ????

Anywhere will do the thing, but you should probably put it in the Miranda Folder that way ur skins aren't all over ur PC
View user profile
dongolo

avatar

Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

From : Portugal
OS : vista home premium

PostSubject: Re: how i get my miranda like this one???? February 7th 2009, 5:28 pm

i get this one http://vampire2d.deviantart.com/art/Minimal-for-Miranda-30607031 put it on miranda main folder ... now what i have to do to apply it ???? do you know some IEView template that looks like ballons???


ty
View user profile
Jowol

avatar

CAD Master
CAD Master

From : Canada
OS : Vista T_T

PostSubject: Re: how i get my miranda like this one???? February 7th 2009, 5:48 pm

I did a quick search and I found this one, you might find some more if you search a bit http://www.aqua-soft.org/board/showthread.php?t=23523

now to apply a IEView template you open miranda's options then you open the Message Sessions group then you click on IEView. Now you need to click on the Message Log tab and click on the IM you use, so let's say you use MSN you click on it. Then you need to select the "Use Templates" box and you enter the location of the .ivt file of the skin
View user profile
dongolo

avatar

Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

From : Portugal
OS : vista home premium

PostSubject: Re: how i get my miranda like this one???? February 7th 2009, 6:31 pm

Jowol wrote:
I did a quick search and I found this one, you might find some more if you search a bit http://www.aqua-soft.org/board/showthread.php?t=23523

now to apply a IEView template you open miranda's options then you open the Message Sessions group then you click on IEView. Now you need to click on the Message Log tab and click on the IM you use, so let's say you use MSN you click on it. Then you need to select the "Use Templates" box and you enter the location of the .ivt file of the skin


i do that but dont work :s


see in the screens






but dont change the style


View user profile
Jowol

avatar

CAD Master
CAD Master

From : Canada
OS : Vista T_T

PostSubject: Re: how i get my miranda like this one???? February 7th 2009, 6:47 pm

Are you using Tabsrmm or Scribler or neither?
View user profile
dongolo

avatar

Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

From : Portugal
OS : vista home premium

PostSubject: Re: how i get my miranda like this one???? February 7th 2009, 7:54 pm

Jowol wrote:
Are you using Tabsrmm or Scribler or neither?


i only have the Tabsrmm plugin i need the Scribler ????
View user profile
Jowol

avatar

CAD Master
CAD Master

From : Canada
OS : Vista T_T

PostSubject: Re: how i get my miranda like this one???? February 7th 2009, 7:58 pm

dongolo wrote:
Jowol wrote:
Are you using Tabsrmm or Scribler or neither?


i only have the Tabsrmm plugin i need the Scribler ????

no, they are the same I was just asking which one u were using. I dont understand why it's not working thou.
View user profile
dongolo

avatar

Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

From : Portugal
OS : vista home premium

PostSubject: Re: how i get my miranda like this one???? March 3rd 2009, 8:26 am

i will dig this topic smile i get ieview working now i just wanna ask if someone can share with me some ieview skins .... im looking for those that look like ballons



thanks tongue
View user profile
Sponsored content






PostSubject: Re: how i get my miranda like this one????

how i get my miranda like this one????

View previous topicView next topicBack to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Galaxy GUI :: GUI Customization :: Requests and Discussions -
RSS Feed

Topic and post times are displayed in GMT (Greenwich Mean Time) for guests
Go to Top Contact Us Privacy Policy Terms of Use

Creative Commons 3.0 License. Last update: February 29, 2012
All trademarks mentioned on this page are the property of their respective owners







Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum