HomeHome  SearchSearch  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Galaxy GUI v2 Coming Soon - Stay Tuned for Details

Icon I.D

View previous topicView next topicGo down
MrEvo

I'm New
I'm New

PostSubject: Icon I.D March 12th 2009, 2:34 pm

Guys, i have been looking around to try and track down this icon set "if it is a set" but without the inside part. I have looked here and also on a few other site, but have had no luck. Can any of you guys help with this. I just need an empty one, so i can add my own stuff. Thanks in advance for any help.

Here is the icon

View user profile
Mitch

Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

PostSubject: Re: Icon I.D March 12th 2009, 3:36 pm

The 17 pages of this thread contains a lot of icons contributing to the 2 icon theme that Zach started. Root through the pages, you might find what you're looking for.

http://macthemes2.net/forum/viewtopic.php?id=16784770

I'm New
I'm New

PostSubject: Re: Icon I.D March 12th 2009, 3:59 pm

Thank you Mitch, i feel like a complete idiot now lol lol. I had never seen that thread or forum before. Well it looks like this theme project is dead sad i have tried to PM the creator of the icons to see if i could finish the theme but no reply.

He did give permission in that thread for people to mod his icons and release them. And there was even a PSD that he gave out to people. So i just mite finish what icons i am missing for my iPod and settle with that. Anyway thanks again for your help mate, really appreciate it.
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Icon I.D

Icon I.D

View previous topicView next topicBack to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Galaxy GUI :: GUI Customization :: Requests and Discussions -
RSS Feed

Topic and post times are displayed in GMT (Greenwich Mean Time) for guests
Go to Top Contact Us Privacy Policy Terms of Use

Creative Commons 3.0 License. Last update: February 29, 2012
All trademarks mentioned on this page are the property of their respective owners

Forum create on Forumotion | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum