HomeHome  SearchSearch  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Galaxy GUI v2 Coming Soon - Stay Tuned for Details

Just got 2 new Adobe Applications!!

View previous topicView next topicGo down
purry

PostSubject: Just got 2 new Adobe Applications!!† †May 26th 2008, 1:30 pm

Just last night, I was very happy to receive Adobe LightRoom CS3 and Adobe Illustrator CS3. I installed Adobe LightRoom first, the install was not bad at all, it moved very quickly and was painless. Adobe Illustrator was a bit more confusing. I opened the setup application and it told me it had to install the Adobe Installer, so I let it, after that, it created a folder on my desktop called ďAdobe CS3″, i selected it and went to my menu bar and hit edit>delete, but it said ďThe folder is in use, you do not have the permission to delete this folder.Ē Even though it wasnít running. I later learned that it was also 863MB! I went inside the folder and found another Illustrator setup file, which I clicked. This one presented me with the application install procedure, I happily filled in everything and let it install. After the installation progress was done, I took the ADobe CS3 folder on my desktop, and put it into the Applications folder, since I donít want it to clutter my desktop. I later learned that this folder is extremely important, without it you cannot update your applications. So if you need to update your applications, then I highly suggest you keep the folder and place it into your Applications folder. Thats the heads up.

Iíll be doing a review on both applications, Adobe LightRoom CS3 and Adobe Illustrator CS3 in about a week. This will probably be a video review, but I can also do a written one here on my blog. Well, thats all for now. Stay tuned.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~JD

Taken directly from jrem95.wordpress.com
View user profile
GoSco

Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Just got 2 new Adobe Applications!!† †May 26th 2008, 1:54 pm

What is Adobe lightroom? I had illustrator, but I never used it. Same with Corel Draw
View user profile
razar45

PostSubject: Re: Just got 2 new Adobe Applications!!† †May 26th 2008, 2:09 pm

i have both smile they are pretty good...although photoshop is the most useful
View user profile
GoSco

Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Just got 2 new Adobe Applications!!† †May 26th 2008, 2:33 pm

I just read about light room. Looks like something I wouldn't use. I can do most things on photoshop. My talent is endless tongue lol.

It would be good if you were a professional photographer.
View user profile
razar45

PostSubject: Re: Just got 2 new Adobe Applications!!† †May 26th 2008, 2:34 pm

yah i agree
View user profile
purry

PostSubject: Re: Just got 2 new Adobe Applications!!† †May 26th 2008, 10:22 pm

GoSco wrote:
I just read about light room. Looks like something I wouldn't use. I can do most things on photoshop. My talent is endless tongue lol.

I am a professional photographer. Even though I'm 12 years old! I did my friends Bat Mitzvah party. THe parents payed me 100$, kinda crappy, considering that I have expensive equipment. Nikon D300, and this application, which is expensive!!
View user profile
Aydinz

I'm New
I'm New

PostSubject: Re: Just got 2 new Adobe Applications!!† †May 30th 2008, 6:00 am

purry wrote:
GoSco wrote:

I am a professional photographer. Even though I'm 12 years old! I did my friends Bat Mitzvah party. THe parents payed me 100$, kinda crappy, considering that I have expensive equipment. Nikon D300, and this application, which is expensive!!

lol just cause u have good equip doesn't make you a pro. experience does and i doubt u could be a pro before your voice has broken tongue
View user profile
GoSco

Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Just got 2 new Adobe Applications!!† †May 30th 2008, 7:54 am

You probably are a very good photographer, but not a pro.

You would need qualifications and actually run a proper business or work for a company like Getty to be technically classed as a pro.

Anyone can take a photo.
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just got 2 new Adobe Applications!!† †

Just got 2 new Adobe Applications!!

View previous topicView next topicBack to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Galaxy GUI :: Tech Related :: Software -
RSS Feed††

Topic and post times are displayed in GMT (Greenwich Mean Time) for guests
Go to TopContact UsPrivacy PolicyTerms of Use

Creative Commons 3.0 License. Last update: February 29, 2012
All trademarks mentioned on this page are the property of their respective owners

Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum